Thanks a lot for the feedback guys! Really appreciate it! Concerning the source code I am considering to put it out soon. I would write about it.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This is a dungeon crawler, where you build your deck to kill more food monsters!
Build your deck, and explore a cute world!
1) Every turn you play cards for your hand
2) Every card has a cost in mana (You have 3 mana per turn)
3) All of the card go to the discard pile at the end of your turn.
4) At the start of your turn you get 5 cards from your deck (If the deck is empty, your discard pile gets shuffled and becomes your deck)
5) Build the best deck and win the game!
Game by Alexey(programming) and Katie(art).
Alexey's website with more games to play.
Katie's itch page with her stuff.
--> Update 10.05.19
- Added Mac OS Build
- Added Linux Build
--> Update 17.05.19
- More cards
- HP stays between battles
1) Extract the .zip file to a folder.
2) Execute the Deckbuilder.exe
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This was a blast! Really inspiring. Would love to see your Unity project if you ever felt/wanted to share it. I've dabbled in several deck building games like this and always curious about different people's approaches.
Hey, this is neat. Would love to see this expanded, with new sounds, cards, etc. Love this sort of game.
Nice "Slay the spire" style game. Really liked the art and effects.
Really could have used some sound effects and music, even if they're public domain ones as placeholder.